Annnnnd we’re back for episode 3.5 of the BTL Packers Podcast! It has been a while since Kris, Tim and myself were last on but with the season winding down and our schedules opening up a bit, we just had to touch on the last 5 weeks that had the Packers running the table so far.
In this episode we discuss:
- Our thoughts on both the short-term and long-term outlooks for Green Bay during their 4-game losing streak.
- What did we think of Aaron Rodgers comments of “running the table”?
- Main factor(s) of the recent 5-game winning streak.
- Predictions for the Detroit game.
- Playoff matchups.
- Can Green Bay make a run to the NFCCG or Super Bowl.
- Closing Topics: Devante Adams and Ha Ha making the leap? Is Jordy Nelson back, comeback player of the year? Is Randall Cobb worth the money he is making and more.
So enjoy the podcast, runs a little over an hour and ten minutes. We’ll be back in a week to recap Week 17 and look ahead to the playoffs.